Wednesday, July 23, 2008

About myself...

WARNING!!!---> Advanced unicyclers beware this site is for beginners only!!

Hello you may be here either for beginners advice, or just a fellow unicycler curious about this website. I myself am a impressive unicycler, In about five days or so I was already riding up hills, on the road, and even inside my house. I don't even need anything to support me to start,
I can just get right up on my unicycle and start riding. My unicycle is red and quite different
to the casual unicycle. I am also answering FAQs and comments from beginners.
I have been riding my unicycle for about one year, although you may think that I may be a beginner myself, but you will be surprised. I have taught myself how to unicycle, it is really fun in public, people are watching and are moving while I ride past them like cones.

No comments: